You all looked great. Your parents have helped you look super. A great day. I was frightened to come in to school.Mrs Speirs
WOW! You all shivered my timbers today, you looked scary!!!Miss R;)
What a great day! You were the most CrazyJack pirates that I have ever seen.Mr Wyllie
You all look fantastic and having a great day. I do love Courtney's Parrot!! What a super project Miss. Speirs!Mrs. Mckenzie
You all looked fantastic today. P1 loved seeing you all dressed up.Miss Black
Real live Pirates in action. What great costumes. You certainly captured plenty fabulous pictures of you all dressed up so amazingly well. Well done all helpers.David's Mummy (p1)
Fantastic ! I am not sure who scared me most ! P1 were very brave to stand with all those fearsome Pirates ! Gill - Roberts Mum.
they look very scary stuart p5
The dance was funny and the pictures were great!Erin p6
Post a Comment
Primary 3 and 4 Class Blog for 2008/2009
9 comments:
You all looked great. Your parents have helped you look super. A great day. I was frightened to come in to school.
Mrs Speirs
WOW! You all shivered my timbers today, you looked scary!!!
Miss R;)
What a great day! You were the most CrazyJack pirates that I have ever seen.
Mr Wyllie
You all look fantastic and having a great day. I do love Courtney's Parrot!! What a super project Miss. Speirs!
Mrs. Mckenzie
You all looked fantastic today. P1 loved seeing you all dressed up.
Miss Black
Real live Pirates in action. What great costumes. You certainly captured plenty fabulous pictures of you all dressed up so amazingly well. Well done all helpers.
David's Mummy (p1)
Fantastic ! I am not sure who scared me most ! P1 were very brave to stand with all those fearsome Pirates !
Gill - Roberts Mum.
they look very scary
stuart p5
The dance was funny and the pictures were great!
Erin p6
Post a Comment