Sunday, 9 November 2008

Craft Fair



A great big thank you to everyone - mums, dads, pupils, grannies, grandads, aunties and uncles who came along to our craft fair on Saturday. 

I think everyone will agree that it was a great day and seeing the children perform was definitely the highlight!

We raised over £3,000 for church funds which is going towards our new building in Jamaica Lane, next to the coffee shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The craft fair was fab we all had a great time. The one of best bit was getting home and looking through your bag of goodies, which included the lovely chocs, jams and chutney. The samba band and the children singind just made the day. Mind you I am still singing the song in my head ho, ho ho hos... I really must stop this. Well done all who made it a fun day out