Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Safari Stories




Today we had our usually Wednesday morning writing session. We got so carried away with our writing that we forgot to go out for playtime! We had a break in the classroom then finished off our stories. I haven't had a chance to read through them all yet but I saw some brilliant works in progress!

This afternoon we popped the balloons in our paper mache gourd shakers, filled them with rice and started to paint them. A couple of them haven't worked out so well but we've got some looking really excellent. 

Miss Speirs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like great messy fun!,
Steven's dad:)

Anonymous said...

Too much hard work in P3/4. We need to give you an extra interval and Miss Speirs a pay rise.
Mrs Speirs

jane fraser said...

When I was in school on Tuesday I saw all the lovely paintings of Africa. Sunsets landscapes and animals. I think you have some budding artists in your class Miss Speirs!!